This data protection declaration provides information about how FARCO-PHARMA GmbH, of Gereonsmühlengasse 1-11, D-50670 Cologne, handles your personal data, including how your data is collected, processed and used (hereinafter referred to collec-tively as ‘processing’) when you visit our website, www.farco-pharma.de (hereinafter referred to as the ‘website’).
When processing your personal data, we do of course observe the requirements of cur-rent data protection laws in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Our internet pages contain links to third-party sites. We take no responsibility for the content of these sites, nor for the protection of your data when you visit them. Links to third-party sites are always designated as such. If you are ever in doubt, remember that all FARCO-PHARMA GmbH sites have a link to our company details.
1. Personal data ‘Personal data’ refers to the details (personal circumstances or facts) for an identified or identifiable natural person, such as their name, (postal or email) address, telephone number or fax number.
2. Personal data processing
We only process your personal data if allowed under a specific law, and particularly to make it possible for you to use our website and the services offered there, to improve our website and guarantee your security, or if you have consented to your personal data being processed or voluntarily provide this information, e.g. while taking a survey or while making settings in your browser.
2.1 Our general contact details and a separate contact form can be found on our website. Personal data that you provide us with via these channels (in particular your name and your email address) will be processed by us for the purpose of processing your enquiry and responding to queries in a way that is compliant with data protection requirements. All data will, of course, be treated as confidential.
2.2 It is usually possible to use our website without entering personal details. When you access our website or retrieve a file stored on this website, only the name of the retrieved file, date and time of this retrieval, the quantity of data transmitted, notification of successful retrieval, web browser and domain sending the enquiry are logged. During this, your IP address is logged in an anonymised form. This data is evaluated in anonymised form for statistical purposes to update the website’s design in line with current demands, and to increase the attractiveness of our offering. Personal profiles are not created.
3. Transmission of personal data Your personal data is not sent to third parties. External service providers processing data on our behalf are contractually obliged to observe all relevant data protection laws and are not considered third parties within the meaning of these laws.
4. Consent/rights of withdrawal You can withdraw the consent you granted for your personal data to be processed at any time, to take effect in the future. To do so, please get in touch using the contact details provided in point 12.
You can also adjust the settings of your web browser so that cookies cannot be stored on your computer. Slightly less convenience aside, this does not have an impact on your usage of our web offering. Most browsers also give you the option to immediately delete cookies stored.
6. Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a Google Inc. (‘Google’) web analysis service. Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’ – text files saved on your computer that make it possible to analyse your usage of the website. The information the cookie creates about your usage of this website is usually sent to one of Google’s servers in the USA and stored there. Within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the agreement concerning the European Economic Area, Google will shorten your IP address if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to one of Google’s servers in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of this website’s operator to evaluate your usage of the website in order to compile reports about website activity and to provide other website usage and internet usage services on behalf of the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. You can stop the cookies being stored by making a setting for this in your browser software; please be aware, however, that you will not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent if you do so. You can also prevent the data created by the cookie pertaining to usage of the website (including your IP address) being collected and sent to Google and this data being processed by Google. To do so, download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB).
You can stop this collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. The following enables an opt-out cookie that prevents future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics
This website uses Google Maps to display maps and create directions for travel. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. When you use Google Maps, Google will also collect, process and use data from users of the web pages who use the Maps functions. By using this website, you agree to Google, one of its representatives, or a third party collecting, processing and using the data collected automatically and the data you entered yourself.
8. Social plug-ins Social plug-ins from various social media networks (e.g. Twitter and YouTube) are integrated into our website. The logos that can be viewed on the websites of these social media networks are their hallmark features and help you to recognise them.
YouTube is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
If you access a page on our website that contains this type of plug-in, your browser will create a direct link to Twitter’s or YouTube’s servers. The content of the plug-in is sent directly from the respective service provider to your browser and integrated into the page. Via the integration of these plug-ins, the service providers are notified that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have a profile or are not currently logged in. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to a server owned by the respective service provider and stored there.
If you are logged into one of the services, the service providers may immediately match this visit to our website to your profile on Twitter or YouTube. If you interact with these plug-ins, e.g. the ‘Like’ button or similar, the corresponding information is also sent directly to one of the service provider’s servers and stored there. The information is also published on this social network, displayed in your account and shown to your contacts.
9. Security Personal data is stored in secure operating environments by FARCO-PHARMA GmbH, where it is only accessible in locations that are required to observe data privacy. Please be aware, however, that data transmission between your computer and our internet server is not usually encrypted.
10. 1.Right to information, plus modification and deletion of data You may, at any time, request information about which data we have stored for you. You may also, at any time, request that incomplete, incorrect or unlawfully processed data be amended, deleted or blocked. Please send any such requests to our data protection officer. The address can be found in the ‘Contact’ section.
11. Modification of this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to modify this data protection declaration at any time. If any changes are made, the updated data protection declaration will be published on the website. These kinds of changes will take effect immediately, unless arranged otherwise. For this reason, you should check this data protection declaration regularly to ensure you have the latest version.
Last updated: August 2017
12. Contact If you would like to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data, please send an email or send a letter to the following address:
If you have any questions or suggestions in relation to data protection at FARCO-PHARMA GmbH, please contact the data protection officer at FARCO-PHARMA GmbH Gereonsmühlengasse 1-11 D-50670 Cologne, Germany